Friday, May 16, 2014

partridge & pear update


**This design is now available as a PDF pattern!**

 OK, y'all, I'm back in the saddle now as far as this Partridge & Pear ornament pattern goes. I have worked out the embroidery transfer method that had me so stymied a few weeks ago (let me just say, you are going to love how easy it is) and I'm currently writing the pattern and cranking out samples. Those two you see above were just finished using the final pattern.

Just wanted to throw out this update for those who are very patiently waiting for the pattern! Progress is being made. Thanks again for your great advice, Wendi and Abby!

6 comments:

  1. Hi ,
    Myself from India .....very beautiful ornament pattern......very creative....my website of indian arts and crafts samarpan7.blogspot.in
    Regards,
    Mini Vasudevan

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful I like
    visit also my blog www.creativehozz.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!